CCH T2 Advisor
CCH T2 Advisor is a collection of Wolters Kluwer’s leading corporate income tax return preparation resources. It provides authoritative answers to your most challenging T2 questions. It is accessible online through CCH® IntelliConnect®.
• Preparing Your Corporate Tax Returns® - authoritative and comprehensive, this guide has been recognized for decades as the most complete guide available on corporate tax preparation. It includes federal and provincial tables of rates and credits, details on reconciliation of accounting income to income for tax purposes and recent updates covering the latest tax changes of the tax year.
• Canadian Master Tax Guide – provides straightforward coverage of a wide variety of tax topics.
• Canadian Income Tax Act with Regulations, Annotated – Provides valuable crossreferences, comprehensive editorial notes, and a breadth of related third-party references, all selected by experienced tax specialists from Dentons, Minden Gross, PwC, Thorsteinssons, and Wolters Kluwer.
CCH T2 Advisor Advantages:
• One-stop resource for a variety of tax return preparation information and tools – access the full subscription with a single search for relevance-ranked search results.
• Contextual links from Taxprep and Cantax provide answers to questions as you are working on a return.
• News Tracker Email – Daily customizable emails with the latest updates on topics of your choice including all new primary source documents and most-recent publications to provide insight on the implications of tax changes.
• Access to expert commentary.
• Links to Canada Revenue Agency publications including Income Tax Folios and Information Circulars.
• Carefully selected references to the Act and other relevant materials to support your clients’ filing position.
Included with your subscription is access to a complimentary, introductory 60-minute webinar delivered by one of our professional Research Learning Consultants. This session will show you how to get the most out of your subscription.
|Mises à jour||Au besoin|