Window on GST/HST
CCH Window on GST/HST is the only real-time, catalogued expert summary and analysis of CRA’s GST/HST HQ Letters.
Expert commentary and analysis for the most significant HQ Letters
Gain essential insights into the CRA's approach to both routine and contentious GST/HST matters. Window on GST/HST is the only tax product in Canada that systematically analyzes and summarizes the most relevant of the CRA's GST/HST Headquarter Rulings and Interpretation Letters (HQ Letters).
Essential for in-depth GST/HST research, HQ Letters are notoriously difficult to read due to the "sanitizing" necessary to maintain taxpayer confidentiality, and the sheer volume of HQ Letters makes them even more daunting.
Window on GST/HST saves you time by focusing on the most pivotal HQ Letters. It provides you with:
- Summaries and commentary for important HQ Letters since 2004
- Expert commentary you can depend on
- Cross-references to related materials such as the Excise Tax Act, Wolters Kluwer CCH's Canadian GST/HST Reporter commentary, and other CRA publications
- English summaries of HQ letters released in French
- Free training and technical support
Wolters Kluwer CCH research subscriptions deliver the most timely, relevant and reliable tax information and commentary to Canada's tax professionals, significantly reducing research time.