University of Chicago Law School — 70th Annual Federal Tax Conference Papers (Special TAXES Magazine Issue)
The papers presented at this prestigious event are published annually in this special, expanded issue of TAXES The Tax Magazine.
The University of Chicago Law School held its 70th Annual Federal Tax Conference at the business school's Gleacher Center on Friday and Saturday, November 3 and 4, 2017. The papers presented at this prestigious event are published annually in this special, expanded issue of TAXES The Tax Magazine.
- The Future of the Foreign Tax Credit
- Tax Reform: Where are We Now
- The General's Orders!? Reconciling General Utilities repeal with
the non recognition provisions of Subchapter C
- Uncertainties, Inconsistencies, and Illogical Outcomes Involving
the Distinction Between Recourse and Nonrecourse Debt
- Partners' Compensatory Income: We may be lost but we're
making really good time
- Wherefore Section 736
April 27, 2018
8 ½ " x 11"