More specifically, topics covered will include:
- Tax and Form Update – Federal & Provincial Updates
- Filing Deadlines Update
- Reminders regarding recently enacted legislation including a review of the passive income rules and the reporting on the forms.
- T2 AFR Review – getting the most out of the CRA Download
- T2 COVID-19 Tax Planning UPDATE for Businesses – advising your corporate clientele how to assess any remaining subsidies.
- Ensure you provide an accurate analysis of your customers business, within the current and new rules
- Important to get organized
- Determine earnings precisely
- How will it get reported
- What are the tax implications
- Ensure the My Business Account is properly set up
- How to best support your customers when the CRA Audits appear
- Advising customers within corporate related groups
- Software Productivity Tips
Live Q&A Forum – during the webinar and at the end you’ll have a chance to consult with our expert presenters
This webinar will be of most interest to all professionals that provide corporation tax preparation services including accountants, tax professionals and corporate controllers.
Professional Development Credits
Wolters Kluwer professional development programs are designed to meet the continuing education requirements of a variety of professional associations. These requirements do vary by association and region. Please consult your provincial association to ensure this webinar meets the continuing professional development standards for your specific situation.
Registrations for each Live Webinar are available until the start of each program. We reserve the right to substitute speakers in the case of instructor illness. In the event that we must cancel a Live Webinar, all registrants will be notified immediately and given the opportunity to either transfer their registration to another Live Webinar or a Recorded Webinar or obtain a refund. Partial credit will not be awarded for attendees that are not present for the entirety of the Live Webinar. Credit will not be awarded if an attendee does not answer all of the polling questions (where applicable). Additional credit will not be awarded due to the instructor presenting over the allotted time.
This Webinar/Virtual Seminar Includes:
- Print version of the presentation slides
This webinar is being presented by Ian DiNovo, CPA, CGA
Canadian Tax Academy - SBC Knowledge Systems Inc
Tax Software Consultant – Wolters Kluwer Canada
Ian DiNovo has been in involved in accounting & public practice for over 20 years, where he has consulted with hundreds of businesses and prepared thousands of Canadian personal and corporate tax returns.
Canadian Tax Academy (https://www.canadiantaxcourses.com/) is a unique and innovative learning enterprise dedicated to passing his knowledge and experience to Canadians through online tutorials and courses. Through various learning platforms, he delivers comprehensive and top-notch courses in the areas of Canadian tax and small business startup.