Author: David J. Cartano
Brings together all areas of compensation and benefits law.
The first part discusses traditional compensation and benefits
• fringe benefits,
• accident and health plans,
• cafeteria plans split-dollar life insurance,
• group-term life insurance,
• golden parachute agreements,
• vacation pay,
• loans to employees,
• employee achievement awards,
• entertainment expenses,
• automobile expense deductions,
• withholding taxes.
The second part discusses stock compensation arrangements,
• incentive stock option plans,
• nonqualified stock option plans,
• Section 423 employee stock purchase plans,
• restricted stock,
• phantom stock plans,
• employee stock ownership plans,
• stock appreciation rights.
The third part of the book discusses retirement plans, such as
• ERISA plans (including pension and profit-sharing plans),
• nonqualified deferred compensations plans,
• individual retirement accounts,
• tax deferred annuities,
• section 457 plans.
Social Security and Medicare benefits are also discussed.
May 2020 9780808054238