Canada's most widely read tax newsletter
For over 25 years, tax professionals have relied on Tax Profile for the most up-to-date information and analysis on the tax issues affecting their clients. Issued monthly, it's a must-have for anyone preparing tax strategies for individuals, Canadian companies or international corporations.
Timely and topical, Tax Profile is the only publication of its kind - authored by respected tax authority Jack Bernstein of Aird & Berlis LLP. You won't want to be without this comprehensive analysis of current federal tax and important provincial tax issues.
- Highly authoritative content you can rely on
- Focused on relevant and timely strategies for practitioners
- Updated monthly, so you're always current
- Access to all archival issues
- News Tracker gives you instant access to the latest tax and accounting documents. You choose the topic and how frequently you want to be updated.
- Cross-references to relevant materials are built into legislation and other key documents, saving you valuable time. Commentary is fully searchable and is extensively referenced.
- Activity logs help you keep track of time spent doing research.
About the author: Jack Bernstein is the senior tax partner and chair of Aird & Berlis LLP's International Tax Practice. He is a member of the firm's Tax Group and Tax Litigation Group, as well as the Mergers & Acquisitions Team. Jack appears in all editions of the Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada, published by Lexpert and American Lawyer, as a leading lawyer in the areas of corporate tax, estate planning and personal tax planning.
CCH research subscriptions deliver the most timely, relevant and reliable tax information and commentary to Canada's tax professionals, significantly reducing research time.