Estate & Tax Planning
View as Grid List
- The analysis provided is practical and in-depth, and addresses substantive income tax issues relating to trusts and beneficiaries that are relevant to reporting requirements.$149.00
- Handy pocket-sized booklet provides financial advisors with the information needed on the tax and financial components of many life situations.
Starting at $84.79
- Strategic Use of Trusts in Tax and Estate Planning provides comprehensive and concise coverage of practical strategies and tactics.As low as $199.00
- CCH Canadian's "A Practical Guide to Estates and Trusts" is an invaluable resource for professionals dealing with estate and trusts planning$79.99
- The Advisor's Guide To Business Succession Planning, a truly comprehensive guide that features all the information youneed to give your clients the advice they need.$59.95