Federal Master Tax Basics
A cost‐effective reference bundle for all your basic tax questions
Federal Master Tax Basics gives you all the core tax information you need from a single online source. A $1,500 value if purchased separately, these resources include the Income Tax Act and common government documents from the CRA, bundled at a special price so every practitioner can stay up‐to‐date.
With these easy‐to‐use resources at your fingertips you can get started on any federal tax research question. Materials are linked for quick navigation throughout all your content, which includes:
Income Tax Act and Regulations, richly annotated
- detailed history notes to track changes to the legislation
- editorially‐created references (related matter) to provide hints on other documents to consult to complete your research
- full text of proposed amendments - essential for tax planning and compliance
- Access to the full text of all tax treaties, including the Canada‐US treaty
- All income tax forms and guides
- Other CRA documents
Canadian Master Tax Guide commentary - an online version of our trusted reference
book, updated annually
- covers a wide range of topics including employment income, business and property income, capital gains, inclusions and deductions from income, and much more
- includes extensive annotations and cross‐references
- News Tracker brings you up‐to‐the‐minute information on the latest tax developments. You choose the topic and how frequently you want to be updated.
- Convenient charts and rate tables for quick reference
- Free training and technical support
Wolters Kluwer CCH research subscriptions deliver the most timely, relevant and reliable tax information and commentary to Canada's tax professionals, significantly reducing research time.
|Allow Standing Orders||No|