Dominion Tax Cases Archival
Archival tax cases from one of Canada's oldest and most trusted tax services
Dominion Tax Cases (Archival) provides you with the full text of all archival tax cases (from 1920) and includes a complete index of all cases. It covers income tax decisions released by the Tax Court of Canada as well as judgments from the Federal and Supreme Courts of Canada and the higher courts of the provinces on questions of federal income taxation. The archive is updated yearly.
- Headnotes summarize each decision, with links to relevant provisions of the Income Tax Act.
- The Appeals Filed section alerts the tax researcher to appeals still pending and refusals of Leave to Appeal.
- Topical index and listing by cases cited
If you also subscribe to Dominion Tax Cases (Current), the two infobases are electronically linked, significantly speeding up your research.
- Dominion Tax Cases newsletter
- Free training and technical support
Wolters Kluwer CCH research subscriptions deliver the most timely, relevant and reliable tax information and commentary to Canada's tax professionals, significantly reducing research time.