Canadian Wealth Management Guide
Making it easier to provide your clients with practical guidance
Canadian Wealth Management Guide is a comprehensive resource that delivers practical strategies and tactics for maximizing wealth while minimizing tax exposure for individuals, private companies and public corporations.
What sets it apart is that it is written for the investor using everyday language. It explains clearly how tax laws affect individuals and businesses so that you can incorporate text from the guide directly into your correspondence with clients. The focus is on the practical rather than the theoretical, making it easier for you to explain to clients how the law applies to them.
The guide makes it quick and easy to find the information you need and is updated quarterly. Commentaries incorporate statutory law, case law and practical discussions, all the while discussing the technical aspects of the topic.
- RRSP tax planning strategies
- "First Time" Home Buyers' Plan
- RRSP maturity options
- Income splitting
- Education planning
- Family tax planning
- Taxation of alternatives
- Professional corporations
- Employee equity investments
- Retirement compensation
- Employee loans
- Life insurance
- The principal residence
- Self employment, self incorporation
- Business succession issues
- Year‐end tax planning
- Separation and divorce
- Planning for disabled persons
- Wealth Management Times newsletter, providing up‐to‐the minute coverage of the latest issues
- All relevant CRA Interpretation Bulletins and Information Circulars
- Free training and technical support
Wolters Kluwer CCH research subscriptions deliver the most timely, relevant and reliable tax information and commentary to Canada's tax professionals, significantly reducing research time.
|Publication Date||Oct 31, 2000|