Canadian Tax Reporter with Canadian GST/HST Reporter
Canadian Tax Reporter and Canadian GST/HST Reporter combination of subscriptions ensures you have the most comprehensive coverage of developments concerning income tax and the GST/HST
Bundled for comprehensive coverage that saves time and improves accuracy
This combination of subscriptions ensures you have the most comprehensive coverage of developments concerning income tax and the GST/HST.
Your subscription includes:
- Canadian Tax Reporter for timely and extensive commentary on all aspects of the Income Tax Act from some of Canada's leading tax experts
- Canadian GST/HST Reporter, the complete, authoritative, easy-to-use reference on GST/HST
- Income Tax Act
- Income Tax Regulations
- Pending amendments to the Act and Regulations
- Explanatory notes
- Department of Finance comfort letters
- and much more
- Roadmaps provides a practical jumping-off point for tax research that helps you navigate tax issues and related commentary more efficiently.
- Tax Topics weekly newsletter featuring articles by leading tax experts on current issues, government news releases, current cases, and other tips and information.
- CCH Special Reports delivers paper copies of Department of Finance draft legislation, Notices of Ways and Means Motions, and other important releases.
- CCH Smart Charts® integrates your subscription content to quickly create federal-provincial tax comparisons in an easy-to-read chart format.
- Free training and technical support
Wolters Kluwer CCH research subscriptions deliver the most timely, relevant and reliable tax information and commentary to Canada's tax professionals, significantly reducing research time.