Canadian Tax Library with Provincial Tax Reporters and Canadian GST/HST Reporter and Tax Window Library
Ideally suited for practitioners who depend on up-to-the-minute income and commodity tax information, and who are looking for insight into the Canada Revenue Agency's approach to the law.
Bundled for comprehensive coverage that saves time and improves accuracy
Canadian Tax Library with Canadian GST/HST Reporter and Tax Window Library is ideally suited to those practitioners who depend on up-to-the-minute federal and income tax information, and who are looking for insight into the Canada Revenue Agency's approach to the law.
- Canadian Tax Reporter commentary
- Income Tax Act and Regulations
- Dominion Tax Cases - 2013
- Dominion Tax Cases - 1920-2012
- Tax Treaties and Social Security Agreements
- Canadian Master Tax Guide
- Income Tax Folios, Bulletins, Circulars, and Technical News
- Federal Income Tax forms and guides
- Tax Window Files
- Canadian GST/HST Reporter
- GST/HST forms and guides
- GST/HST Headquarters Letters
- Provincial Tax Reporters (all provinces)
- Special reports and dispatches
- CCH newslettersprovide timely, pragmatic articles written by high-profile tax practitioners, as well as synopses of recent government developments. Included in your subscription:
- Free training and technical support
Wolters Kluwer CCH research subscriptions deliver the most timely, relevant and reliable tax information and commentary to Canada's tax professionals, significantly reducing research time.