Canada Income Tax Guide
The Canada Income Tax Guide created specifically for those with a wide-ranging tax practice, financial officers, payroll managers, and other professionals who are looking for clear, concise guidance on the Income Tax Act.
A concise, easy-to-use guide to the Income Tax Act
The Canada Income Tax Guide was created specifically for those with a wide-ranging tax practice, financial officers, payroll managers, and other professionals who are looking for clear, concise guidance on the Income Tax Act.
It features accessible commentary by Wolters Kluwer CCH analyst Robert Spenceley on the matters you need to be aware of, plus a separate section authored by tax practitioners from Minden Gross LLP with practical planning strategies you can recommend to your clients.
This comprehensive guide is one of the most current information sources available on the Income Tax Act and places the emphasis on issues of most concern to practitioners, including retirement saving, pension plans, capital cost allowance, automobile benefits, support payments, small business deduction, SR&ED, and investment tax credits.
The Internet version is updated semi-monthly.
Hypertext links from the commentary take you directly to relevant text in the Act and related CRA documents to ensure research is quick and comprehensive.
- Income Tax Act and Regulations
- Income Tax Folios, Bulletins, Circulars, and Technical News
- Department of Finance comfort letters and news releases
- Canada-US and Canada-UK tax treaties
- Comprehensive set of charts and tables setting out tax rates, credits, and other useful tax information
- Tax Notes monthly newsletter to keep you current on the latest changes affecting federal income tax.
- News Tracker brings you up-to-the-minute information on the latest tax developments. You choose the topic and how frequently you want to be updated.
- Activity logs help you keep track of time spent doing research.
- Free training and technical support
Wolters Kluwer CCH research subscriptions deliver the most timely, relevant and reliable tax information and commentary to Canada's tax professionals, significantly reducing research time.