Canada Income Tax Guide with Income Tax Act, Regulations and Rulings
Canada Income Tax Guide with Income Tax Act, Regulations and Rulings guide provides you with full text of relevant legislation, regulations, and government publications, all in one bundle.
A concise guide to the Income Tax Act, plus relevant legislation
If your practice calls for the basics, the Canada Income Tax Guide with Income Tax Act, Regulations and Rulings has you covered. In addition to the fundamental Canada Income Tax Guide, it provides you with full text of relevant legislation, regulations, and government publications, all in one bundle.
When you're looking for a concise treatment of Canada's Income Tax Act, this package provides the right amount of information in the right place, and represents unbeatable tax research value.
The comprehensive guide places the emphasis on issues of most concern to practitioners, including retirement saving, pension plans, capital cost allowance, automobile benefits, support payments, small business deduction, SR&ED, and investment tax credits
The Internet version is updated semi-monthly.
- Commentary on the Income Tax Act compiled by Wolters Kluwer CCH analyst Robert Spenceley, and tax planning strategies by contributors from Minden Gross LLP.
- Income Tax Act and Regulations
- Income Tax Folios, Bulletins, Circulars, and Technical News
- Department of Finance comfort letters and news releases
- Canada-US and Canada-UK tax treaties
- Comprehensive set of charts and tables setting out tax rates, credits, and other useful tax information
- Former Income Tax Act
- Federal Budgets
- Tax Notes monthly newsletter to keep you current on the latest changes affecting federal income tax.
- News Tracker brings you up-to-the-minute information on the latest tax developments. You choose the topic and how frequently you want to be updated.
- Activity logs help you keep track of time spent doing research.
- Free training and technical support
Wolters Kluwer CCH research subscriptions deliver the most timely, relevant and reliable tax information and commentary to Canada's tax professionals, significantly reducing research time.