Accounting Research Manager - ARM
Accounting Research Manager is a comprehensive financial reporting knowledge base that provides materials designed to help solve your most pressing issues.
Accounting Research Manager is a comprehensive financial reporting knowledge base that provides materials designed to help solve your most pressing issues. Updated daily, it is the most timely, complete, interpretive, and objective resource for your financial reporting needs. Discover how it can answer your specific issues through our various modules and access IASB (including IFRS), FASB, AICPA, SEC, EITF, PCAOB, IIA, COSO, GASB, GAO, and OMB content in one searchable database.
Accounting Research Manager provides one-stop access to U.S. and international authoritative and proposal stage literature with direct links to CCH interpretations and guidance. Other research tools simply summarize the authoritative literature, leaving you the time-consuming task of deciphering often-complex information. It provides the explanations that give you the clearest possible picture, and interpretive guidance written by experts in the field helps you understand and comply with rapidly changing accounting, auditing, governmental, and SEC standards.
- Reduce the amount of time you spend conducting accounting and auditing research while enhancing the quality of your results
- Find insightful interpretations on U.S. GAAP, GAAS and SEC rules
- Keep up-to-date on current accounting, SEC, auditing, and government projects that may affect your company. Subscribers receive an e-mail newsletter highlighting the key developments of the week. It provides links to IASB (including IFRS), FASB, AICPA, SEC, EITF, PCAOB, IIA, COSO, GASB, GAO, and OMB authoritative and proposal-stage literature, plus insightful guidance from financial reporting experts
Register here for a free trial of all modules for 14 days.
- Audit Public - Accounting, auditing, and SEC literature and guidance
- Standard - Accounting and SEC literature and guidance
- Audit Private - Accounting and audit literature and guidance
- Accounting Only - Accounting only literature and guidance
- Audit Only - Audit only literature and guidance
- Government Add-on - Government only literature and guidance
- 10-K Lookup Add-on - Our powerful SEC EDGAR search engine
- Academic Libraries - Accounting, auditing, and SEC literature and guidance - schools
- Internal Controls Add-on
- Knowledge-Based Audits - AICPA Risk Assessment Guidance: CCH's complete, streamlined methodology to make it easy for you to comply with risk assessment standards
Review the content available per product.
For more information, contact your CCH Account Manager at 1-800-268-4522 or Benoit Filion at 1-800-461-5308 ext 6844 or Benoit.Filion@wolterskluwer.com.
You may also be interested in:
- International Accounting/Financial Reporting Standards Guide (2013)
- Forensic and Investigative Accounting (5th Edition)
- Fair Value Measurements Answer Book (2011)
Forensic and Investigative Accounting (7th Edition)
GAAP Financial Statement Disclosures Manual 2015-2016 (U.S.)
GAAP Handbook of Policies and Procedures (2016) (U.S.)
GAAS Guide, 2016 (U.S.)
GAAP Guide (2016) (U.S.)
Governmental GAAP Guide, 2016 (U.S.)
Governmental GAAP Practice Manual (2016) (U.S.)
Accounting Desk Book (2016) (U.S.)
SEC Disclosures Checklists, (2015 Edition) With CD-ROM (U.S.)
Fiduciary Accounting Answer Book, 2016 (U.S.)
Financial Accounting and Reporting (2014) (U.S.)