T2 Update for Corporate Taxprep Users – June 2020
Stay abreast of all the current legislation in this ever changing COVID environment! In this 1.5 hour webinar, we will review the following :
- Tax and Form Update – Federal & Provincial Updates
- Reminders regarding recently enacted legislation that is now becoming effective including the passive income rules that impact the small business deduction
- Filing Deadlines Update
- T2 AFR Review – getting the most out of the CRA Download
- T2 COVID-19 Tax Planning for Businesses – advising your corporate clientele how to weed through all the subsidies
- Ensure you provide an accurate analysis of your customers business, within the current and new rules
- Important to get organized
- Determine earnings precisely
- How will it get reported
- What are the tax implications
- Ensure the My Business Account is properly set up
- How to best support your customers when the CRA Audits appear
- Advising customers within corporate related groups
- Software Productivity Tips
Live Q&A Forum – during the webinar and at the end you’ll have a chance to consult with our expert presenters
You will require an Internet connection and a phone/voice connection at the same time.
Terms, conditions, pricing and services subject to change.
Due to the costs involved with planning Web sessions, cancellations must be confirmed in writing at least one (1) business day before the beginning of the Web session. If we receive your cancellation notice within the above-mentioned period, you will receive a full refund. No refund will be issued for notices received after the cancellation period.
WOLTERS KLUWER PRESENTERS:
Alan Valihora, CPA, CA
Tax Software Consultant – Wolters Kluwer Canada
Alan is a Senior Tax Manager at Roth Mosey & Partners LLP, a mid-size accounting firm in Windsor, Ontario. He has been working with the firm since 2011, obtained his Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation in 2015 and completed CPA Canada’s In-Depth Tax Course in 2017.
Alan provides guidance in the areas of personal and corporate tax planning, estate and succession planning, purchase and sale transactions, corporate restructuring, and assisting with the cross-border tax implications of individuals and corporations with Canadian and U.S. filing requirements.
Alan has a passion for teaching, currently a facilitator in CPA Canada’s In-Depth Tax Course and running the in-house tax professional development at the firm.